New Legacy: Bard

GarretGarret Posts: 153
edited July 28 in New Legacy
Hello dear developers can we add binds (use object or cast) for musician instruments that tuned for specific spellsong like use object - instrument with inspiration, use object - instrument with despair etc.
Also wher i can get other spell songs, i realy miss that part if they exists. 
P.S. classic client

Comments

• GarretGarret Posts: 153
    Any tips? 
    @Mariah move this thread to NL plz.
    Still can't find other spellsongs for bard, am i missing something ? i have only one "inspiration" from quest.
    @Kyronix
  • NorryNorry Posts: 533
    I got tribulation from the orc champ tonight
  • VioletViolet Posts: 391
    Yes, I have gotten several from Garthok.  Also I know they have dropped from Rikktor also.  So I would guess they drop from all champ bosses.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,902
    Is there a listing of spellsongs?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited August 5
    Thanks to everyone, indeed, knowledge of other spell songs can only be obtained from champions, I killed more than 15 (orc champ), did not receive a single one, sad... In view of the test, it is not very reasonable, I was not able to check all aspects, provided that you have all the spells songs, how to manage them and how they can be used in different situations, etc. (after all, they asked us to check the bard, right?)

Now about the Bard:
      1. Thanks to the developers, I completed the quest for the bard subclass twice and smiled both times (no spoilers), although the chain was short, I still liked it.

2. Returning to the problem of the classic client, if we need to manage all 6 songs, i.e. at least 6 instruments, we need a little love to bind these instruments using the classic client, the assistant helps, but we have limitations on the number of macros and taking 6 macros only for spell songs is painful...

3. Every time you use a musical instrument that is tuned to a specific spell song, the instrument switches to it and when using the usual skills like discordance, provocation, you begin to use up the charges of this instrument with the song, which can be extremely inconvenient since for discord and provocation you want to use the instrument with the slayer and you need to click every time after the spell song to another instrument and so on every 30 seconds when a crowd of monsters is running towards you... (imagine doing this on an orc champion...).

I think the solution to this problem may be that after you tune the instrument to the spell song, you can no longer use it as a regular instrument, but in this case, it is worth adding an option to the mastery book to clear the instrument in case of an accidental click (maybe I accidentally clicked on the instrument with slayer which I need).

4. It would be cool if we had access to exceptional crafted musical instruments for an even slightly spell song bonus.

@Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna
    McDougle said:
    Is there a listing of spellsongs?
    I only had the first available song from the quest
  • Resilience will likely be the most useful spell song in groups, since it boosts Regens (which there's no other method for this in NL so far), reduces curse effects, and can counteract lower level Poisons.
    Resilience will likely be the most useful spell song in groups, since it boosts Regens (which there's no other method for this in NL so far), reduces curse effects, and can counteract lower level Poisons.
    If they've made it so you can only run one at a time instead of two isn't that's kinda a step backwards for bards ?
  • VioletViolet Posts: 391
    edited August 7
    Bard songs currently in NL are based on a % of your total mana and last 30 seconds.  You have to pick and choose when you use what and can have multiple songs up at once. As you can only get 100 in the bard skills, the songs are weaker than they are on production.
    Violet said:
    Bard songs currently in NL are based on a % of your total mana and last 30 seconds.  You have to pick and choose when you use what and can have multiple songs up at once. As you can only get 100 in the bard skills, the songs are weaker than they are on production.
    Interesting 
    edited August 12
    1. Option to remove spellsong from instrument (or at least overwrite it).
    2. Make instruments that is tuned for spellsongs can't be used as normal instrument for musician skills or atlest not switched to this instrument when u play spellsong.
    3. Use object binds for spell song tuned instrument in CC.
    4. Why we have limitation for dispair on one target ? so if u have 2 bard in same room u have no option to play and do dmg as bard but 1 million tamers and fighters is fine ? is it fair? lets limit amount of pets in room or only 1 pet can attack 1 monster ?
    5. Provocation is braking your loot rights it somewhow divided by provoced target and you so u lost ur loot rights, so after fighting a boss if u provoc a monster  on boss u will lose your loot rights.
    When you provoc targets on spawn all dmg that done by provoced mobs is writed as separate line, i guess all dmg that done by provoced monster shuld go to the bard score? I think that will fix this problem.
    @Kyronix @Bleak @Mesanna ;

edited August 17
    Garret said:
    1. Option to remove spellsong from instrument (or at least overwrite it).
    2. Make instruments that is tuned for spellsongs can't be used as normal instrument for musician skills or atlest not switched to this instrument when u play spellsong.
    3. Use object binds for spell song tuned instrument in CC.
    4. Why we have limitation for dispair on one target ? so if u have 2 bard in same room u have no option to play and do dmg as bard but 1 million tamers and fighters is fine ? is it fair? lets limit amount of pets in room or only 1 pet can attack 1 monster ?
    5. Provocation is braking your loot rights it somewhow divided by provoced target and you so u lost ur loot rights, so after fighting a boss if u provoc a monster  on boss u will lose your loot rights.
    When you provoc targets on spawn all dmg that done by provoced mobs is writed as separate line, i guess all dmg that done by provoced monster shuld go to the bard score? I think that will fix this problem.
    @ Kyronix @ Bleak @ Mesanna 

If nothing is going to be made to fix from what i ask that is best solution is return spellsongs as spells, after a 3 weekend i reliased that is real pain to manage 6 diferent instruments and charges burn so quick... You have to manualy assign each instrument via UOassist in 6 different macroses just have no clue how painpfull this process without UOassist. This new system will force players use 3rd party programms to play bard. 
    p.s. Classic Client
    @Kyronix ;@Bleak @Mesanna

• The Dev team is looking into improving the experience with managing multiple instruments.
    Ultima Online Twitter/X - https://twitter.com/UOTownCryer
    Ultima Online Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/uotowncryer/
    Ultima Online Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/uofenneko
    E-mail: uo.fenneko@gmail.com