Pulling the plug on Orion without fixing 2d first was a dumb move

shootgunshootgun Posts: 321
edited July 27 in General Discussions
Only to be expected from Mesanna...

I am still on the guild discord for my old guild, people are fucking pissed they have to test NL with 20fps and 1024x768 or similar resolution. The other half is complaining that 3d client is giving them a migrane. I find this hilarious to be honest. Bless you Mesanna for giving me the laugh in this boring Saturday :)

Comments

• WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 216
    what 3d client? only 3d client i knew of was 3rd dawn and they did away with that because ya it was god awful.
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 293
    edited July 27
    Yeah the EC isn't anywhere close to a viable solution. Their internal EM/GM clients are CC, as are all the promotional videos they make. It's an ugly pile of crap and even they don't use it for anything.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 321
    edited July 27
    Looks like 20fps at 1024x768 is the way forward for those that think it is an acceptable form of game play :) 

Rest will move to free shards or other games I guess. As somebody that hated devs/mesanna and quit playing UO for a while now, I could not even dare to ask for this kind of drama in my dreams. All I am seeing on discord right now is a @Mesanna and @Kyronix shit talk since morning :)
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,171Dev
    shootgun said:
    Looks like 20fps at 1024x768 is the way forward for those that think it is an acceptable form of game play :) 

Rest will move to free shards or other games I guess. As somebody that hated devs/mesanna and quit playing UO for a while now, I could not even dare to ask for this kind of drama in my dreams. All I am seeing on discord right now is a @ Mesanna and @ Kyronix shit talk since morning :)

You're free to express your opinions but really - hate?  C'mon now, I hope even you can muster some level of humanity. 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 990
    We're going to need a lot of cheese to go with all the whine, until someday the official client can be updated with higher resolution scaling & maybe some FPS adjusting to smooth it out more.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
This discussion has been closed.