Unable to log into Siege with EJ accounts. Other shards work fine.

Siege does not show up on the list.
Updated patch notes on uo.com or the client windows would be nice.

And yes of course, this is the official client.

I have various EJ crafter(s), theifs, and bod accounts. 

Paid real money to buy Sovereigns on advanced character tokens and whatnot, and have ethereals and other items. I followed the rules and now what? This irks me to no end.  

I assume this is just a bug or is it intended?

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 979
    Siege & Mugen shards aren't showing up in the shard list for my EJ account either, but then i also never paid attention if it was ever there for EJ to begin with, but I'll take your word for it.

I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes, so i'd assume it is a bug as well.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 642
    I made a post in the bug forum about this. Up until the latest patch EJs 100% were able to log on to Siege Perilous and Mugen
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    I made a post in the bug forum about this. Up until the latest patch EJs 100% were able to log on to Siege Perilous and Mugen
    +1 i use an EJ on Siege for gating to the sea market and several other things. stuck in limbo on that currently.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• mismis Posts: 61
    edited July 27
    Meat said:
    Siege does not show up on the list.
    Updated patch notes on uo.com or the client windows would be nice.
    Contact the technical support service to see if they can provide a solution to this problem.

I attach the link where you can fill in all your data and comment on what happened.

• mismis Posts: 61
    I have connected with an EJ account and it shows the Siege Perilous shard.

The connection was made with UO Version 7.0.104.0

Did it solve the problem?
  • Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 642
    it was fixed within the last 12 hours. thanks