Ban Third Party Client ? Sure BUT FIX THE CLASSIC CLIENT

As title said, I have zero issue banning Orion and others third party software but AT LEAST fix the classic client so we can run with higher fps. Its the minimum you should do.

Comments

• Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 233
    Being forced to substantially lower your PC's resolution just to have a gameplay field large enough to see is unacceptable. Having a framerate lower than it was 20 years ago is unacceptable. I'm not even going to comment on the EC, even the developers don't use that pile of crap.

They owe us a client that at least vaguely passes for a viable commercial product.
  • ShaneeShanee Posts: 18
    Yes please! Give us higher resolution, frame rate and some better UI on classic client.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    Just in case anyone isn't aware, you do know that you can scroll down in the display tab of CC options menu? and that the maximum resolution is 1280 x 720?
    httpsuocomwp-contentuploads201604cc-display2jpg

• HonestAlyHonestAly Posts: 3
    Even that looks tiny on a 27" 1440p monitor
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    I have been thinking of adding a new monitor to my collection.  Guess I can put that money towards a vacation now.

Thanks for the info.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 233
    edited July 27
    Mariah said:
    Just in case anyone isn't aware, you do know that you can scroll down in the display tab of CC options menu? and that the maximum resolution is 1280 x 720?
    Which cuts off the bottom of the screen if your PC resolution is also 1280x720 thanks to the title bar. The best I can currently do on my laptop is set my resolution down to 1280x720 and then set the gameplay window to 800x600, which sort of works but leaves about 45 or 50 percent of the screen as black space. I can also set my resolution higher while setting the window to 1280x720 but then my backpack, mini map, etc are literally two inches across, which is headache-inducing and unacceptable.

Meanwhile in a freeshard client I can freely resize the game field and all of my UI elements while also having full CC graphics and a much higher framerate than the CC. The retail clients are a complete embarrassment.