Plunderin Hats still spawning

Due to various real-life reasons, I missed the entire event (and I would have loved to participate).

However, I started playing regularly last weekend, after the event was over. 

I'm STILL getting Plunderin Pirate Hats from SOS (about 45 hats from 40 chests). A bunch of hats on Sunday, Monday I had no hats, but every day since then I've gotten 6-10 hats.

Any chance we could get something we can use them for, if they're not being turned off?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    With NL launch expect nothing although turning turn on guy back on until October would be a nice bone for production players
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,878
    They are still spawning is this intended? If so why the change from every past event where drops stopped at end?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    Kyronix has said that they are planning to add them to clean up turn in.
    Yes they are worth one just wondering why as I'm sure people would love to have all the old suit armor dropping 
  • RangeIIRangeII Posts: 19
    Orc plunder barges and orcs on pirate ships are still dropping them too.  I trashed about 50 earlier this week.  They are worthless as trash items.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Definitely keeping this one lol

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Feels like we forgot to shut these of so it's working as intended..
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,372
    No value fr cleanup as of last night.

• MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    As I said earlier, Kyronix has said they will be adding them to clean up. Watch out for the announcement of that in publish notes. Until it's announced, just hang on to them.
    Mariah said:
    As I said earlier, Kyronix has said they will be adding them to clean up. Watch out for the announcement of that in publish notes. Until it's announced, just hang on to them.
    Has he mentioned why they were left on? It breaks precedent as no other drop has ever continued 
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    McDougle said:
    Mariah said:
    Has he mentioned why they were left on? It breaks precedent as no other drop has ever continued 
    There are still some dropping in certain places for other events. i'll say no more until my bone set is complete :D 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

McDougle said:
    Mariah said:
    There are still some dropping in certain places for other events. i'll say no more until my bone set is complete :D 
    I bet all the armor collectors wish the ones they're after still were as well 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    McDougle said:
    McDougle said:
    Mariah said:
    I bet all the armor collectors wish the ones they're after still were as well 
    Nope.  Would devalue the ones we have.  

I'm sure some players like the named hats.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.