EC client broken with todays patch

The EC client is currently broken for me. I've tried a full file check and even deleted the client and reinstalled it with the same error. Plz look into this thx. 

Comments

• SnowblindSnowblind Posts: 3
    having the same problem
  • Least I feel better I'm not the only one. 
  • TchallaTchalla Posts: 25
    I'm having the same issue. Hope it gets fixed quickly.
  • XabXab Posts: 2
    Same - have a day off today and was going to play but guess the higher power is telling me to clean the house...
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,372
    edited July 26
    Got the same message trying to login.  After my experience getting flagged as a cheater several times in Deciet and then being told by UO not to contact them when it happened they did not want to hear about it, have to wonder just how inept UO’s development staff is.  You would think they would have insured that this new update worked with both clients before implementing it.  After five years playing UO cannot believe how screwed up UO is in almost every respect.  Have never played another game as error prone as this one.

• RittcastaRittcasta Posts: 4
    Same here ... few sec ago
  • deaditedeadite Posts: 6
    Same error. Any updates yet?
  • deaditedeadite Posts: 6
    Arnold7 said:
    Got the same message trying to login.  After my experience getting flagged as a cheater several times in Deciet and then being told by UO not to contact them when it happened they did not want to hear about it, have to wonder just how inept UO’s development staff is.  You would think they would have insured that this new update worked with both clients before implementing it.  After five years playing UO cannot believe how screwed up UO is in almost every respect.  Have never played another game as error prone as this one.

Can we stick to reporting the bug in here and leave other random grievances out of it?
  • So the fix apparently is to keep trying file checker and then it will suddenly pull the file. Super weird but it works now and I can login with EC. 
  • XabXab Posts: 2
    seems fixed atm
  • ReinquistReinquist Posts: 22
    If all else fails, I deleted the AnimationFrame4 file from the game folder, started the patcher and immediately clicked Perform Full File Check.  Didn't get the error and was able to log in again.