Comments

• MumblesMumbles Posts: 18
    I wish they would have introduced it on mobile, so I could grind out those quests while taking a poo at work. 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,189
    If it truly is OPEN open Beta for all of us on the weekends, I am SOOOOO ready!!! Been ready since the initial announcement! Can't be more excited about this!

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    Larisa said:
    If it truly is OPEN open Beta for all of us on the weekends, I am SOOOOO ready!!! Been ready since the initial announcement! Can't be more excited about this!
    We can mess it up on the weekends and the chosen testers can fix it during the week.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 512
    Larisa said:

I wasn't going to put in the effort of making an account for the survey, but if it's an open beta, yea. I'll play.  I installed the client.  I wish they had been more clear on if everyone will be able to play.  Saying "More info to come" on the literal day of the Beta isn't great.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,995
    Does Open Beta mean that everyone can join in for the days indicated, including those players who did not participate to the now closed Survey (see the Comunity Manager post here https://forum.uo.com/discussion/14373/ultima-online-new-legacy-beta ) ?

Or will it be only for those who did the Survey ?
  • Is there any betting on who dies first to a rat?
  • Patching