Legal 3rd Party programs listing??

Once more people are asking what programs are legal, at one time there was a list in the Wiki but I cannot find it.  For me its always been UOA, UOAM, UO Cart, but there was another mapping program added later.
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    UO Rudder and UO Home
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Drakelord said:
    Once more people are asking what programs are legal, at one time there was a list in the Wiki but I cannot find it.  For me its always been UOA, UOAM, UO Cart, but there was another mapping program added later.
    UO Mapper. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

@Mariah could you get with UO and add a section to the wiki of the approved 3rd party programs?  That list from UOGuide is incomplete.  Old Stratices use to have a list and I can not find it anymore.  UORudder and UOHomeowner were both on that list.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    I think a lot of the 'tools' got broken when UO shifted formats, including 'insideUO'. As far as I know only UOAssist, UOAM and Mapper are approved for use.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    Mariah said:
    I think a lot of the 'tools' got broken when UO shifted formats, including 'insideUO'. As far as I know only UOAssist, UOAM and Mapper are approved for use.
    And why can we not get an official answer? 
  • SirOSirO Posts: 2
    Used to be a list at support.uo.com/uopro.html, perhaps time for it to come back? 
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,769
    oh I used to use UO Curse, love that, when I came back in 2015 I tried to get my copy to work but it would not.  There was another for using with long speeches cannot remember the name of that one.  Its not on the list above.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • SirOSirO Posts: 2
    Was it UOWedding?? it also kept copies of journals and screenshots. I believe it was used a lot by councillors so I would guess it was an approved 3rd part programme 
    Mariah said:
    UO Stratics use to have a page that had player written programs that we were allowed to use UOHomeOwner and UORudder were two of them that I use all the time with CC
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 963
    this does amuse me, 2d players asking what is legal

YOU KNOW

and you know what is illegal, you will have to learn to play the game properly or you will eventually get banned.

Cant wait
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    this does amuse me, 2d players asking what is legal

YOU KNOW

and you know what is illegal, you will have to learn to play the game properly or you will eventually get banned.

Cant wait

Exactly.  I have never played anything but CC.  I have as much fun as I need to and know how to use pads to keep your wrist in the correct position.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 963
    wrist pads! thats cheating!

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    wrist pads! thats cheating!

Damn, and all this time I thought I was playin legal . . .

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo