Who is the greatest duelist still playing today?

Tell me so I can challenge him.

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    How do you know it's a him? I know. I poke badgers with spoons.
    -Arroth
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    This is highly debatable, all depends on who you ask.  Its like in pirates of the carribean when they were voting for the pirate king, everyone would vote for themselves.   LOL
  • Well I vote for myself then. 
  • Maximus_NeximusMaximus_Neximus Posts: 380
    edited March 2018
    Are we talking pure mage, no pots, no poison skill, no scribe, no necro/mystic/spellweaving?

Some people duel with different rules so that's important to lay out.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 396
    Ronald McDonald.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Are we talking pure mage, no pots, no poison skill, no scribe, no necro/mystic/spellweaving?
    Any and all types. 
  • North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    no idea these days, but i believe Lokie / Mithryl Elves recently made a return. he wasn't too shabby 16 years ago.
  • CriticalCritical Posts: 17
    its bane
  • psychopsycho Posts: 290
    AJ on the Europe server is one of the best.
    If you take away all gimp stuff, use standard duel rules, pure mage, chances are that he will beat most in this game.

Now theres always a question of europe vs atlantic ping wise, so the duel might not be on equal grounds.
  • ArchnightArchnight Posts: 48
    Not Link, but Cetric the Blazing Aeyko :D

• SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
    Thalium, but just try to get him out of Trammel...
  • Pure Mage duels are like watching tennis at Wimbledon.

It's mostly this banal, tedious wait to get to the really good, exciting stuff and then, upon arriving, a sudden rush of adrenaline surges you, as one giant disposes of another giant, only to watch the other giant rally and defeat the other in a matter of a 60 seconds.

Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail