Spellweaving and the Arcane Circle

Wanted to get everyone's opinion on Spellweaving and the possibility of reducing the number of players required for an Arcane Circle Power 6. The population on most shards is very low now, so trying to find 4 or 5 people to do an Arcane Circle can be challenging if not impossible. Without the more powerful levels of the Arcane Focus, it makes Spellweaving less effective. Seems like a pretty severe penalty for a skill that takes up 120 skill points.  Maybe they could implement a quest where once it is completed, you can get a Power 6 Arcane Focus with only 1 player?

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    Even on baja and origin it's easy to holler in chat to get a circle 
  • NorryNorry Posts: 533
    you can always stone off spellweaving, and then get others without it and get a focus, or you can make 5 ej accounts and have them all skill it up, and stand on the circle

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,372
    If you have the spellweaving mastery of 3 active, think you only need one other player standing there to get a 6.  Think more players give you more time.  But if no one is there a 3 is as good as it gets.  It frustrates me when no one else is there, but sometimes I can find someone to stand with me.  Word of death is deadly at a power of 6 but worthless at 3.

Even if I plan on using another mastery for most of the night, I always activate the spellweaving mastery before getting a focus even though I have to wait fifteen minutes to activate the one I plan to use for the rest of the night.  No big deal.

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,372
    You know the wait time might just be based on the activation.  Maybe change to the spellweaving mastery at the end of your play session, then focus when you log on, and change to the mastery you want.
  • SarkonSarkon Posts: 62
    Make EJ accounts and create a Spellweaver on each of them (as many as you need).  Park them at Brit bank circle, then just login and Focus up as needed.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,251
    Arnold7 said:
    If you have the spellweaving mastery of 3 active, think you only need one other player standing there to get a 6.

Correct. I have 2 weavers on 2 accounts both with 3 primer. The time is cut to 6 hours but let's be real here...that's plenty of game time.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    Sarkon said:
    Make EJ accounts and create a Spellweaver on each of them (as many as you need).  Park them at Brit bank circle, then just login and Focus up as needed.
    You can only log one EJ per IP now