UO forums not compatible with Tapatalk mobile app?

Please make this forum compatible with "tapatalk" mobile app on android and iOs.
https://www.tapatalk.com/

Thanks
Discord: Gandalf#5361
PRO Guild Leader

Comments

• LordGandalfLordGandalf Posts: 43
    Saw this forum on tapatalk, is this the official uo forum?

Thanks
    PRO Guild Leader
  • LordGandalfLordGandalf Posts: 43
    edited February 2019

Will anyone fix this for us?

@Mesanna

any restrictions using tapatalk?
    PRO Guild Leader
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    This website has a mobile version, so what's the advantage of this third party app?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• UO website has a horrible mobile responsiveness experience where u have to enter ur uo password (which is less safe).

+ tapatalk have much better widgets, push notifications center, supports native device behavior and tons of other features.

Welcome to 2019 mr sitting behind my typist

PRO Guild Leader
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Personally, I don't want to read someones UO opinion while they're out at Starbucks, I want to hear it while they're actually at their computer....maybe it's just me.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    *clutches the Latte*
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• SmootSmoot Posts: 389
    edited February 2019
    Personally, I don't want to read someones UO opinion while they're out at Starbucks, I want to hear it while they're actually at their computer....maybe it's just me.
    more for viewing or simple responses.  like if your away for the weekend or vaction and dont have a computer.

lots of people browse at work too. 

if this forum were made to make profits from ads (or to simply cover costs) youd definitely want it on tapatalk to be successful.  but since its not, its understandably not a high priority for the devs.