Suggestion: Crystal Ball for New Players

New players come in, start in New Haven and have a bunch of quests to help with their skills.

Nowhere does it mention what a Crystal Ball of Knowledge is or how to get one.

I'm forever giving advice to new players about getting a Crystal Ball of Knowledge - can you please streamline this into New Haven so that new players know what it is and how to use it.  Also the current quest to get one is in Ter Mur - can we get a quest in New Haven for it instead/too?

Thank you
"everything looks stupid" UO feedback 2024

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 780
    edited May 31
    Peering into the mists of the crystal ball... I see swirling colors and wisps of unknowable possibility. Ask your question, and fate may choose to reveal a glimpse of what lies ahead: find a different game that deals with blatant multiboxers, 3rd party clients and gets actual content updates.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • Lord_NythraxLord_Nythrax Posts: 233
    Just slap skill tutor statuettes onto Drelgor the Impaler's drop table. Done. Another two-line QoL improvement we'll never get.

If they wanted to be fancy about it, I'd say get rid of the skill quests in Haven entirely. Make the entirety of Haven island unconditionally boost the gain of all skills under 50, and put all the crappy newbie quest reward items on Drelgor.