Origin transfer

Any word on when we can transfer to and from Origin?
"We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,223
    Players have transferred.  Have you tried?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,894
    4 days ago
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,815
    Have the other shards been updated with the hot fix? In 14 days I have 216 plants on Pac that I want to use the enchanted clippers on to collect the seeds and resources.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,101
    TimSt said:
    Have the other shards been updated with the hot fix? In 14 days I have 216 plants on Pac that I want to use the enchanted clippers on to collect the seeds and resources.
    Are you finding ten shellfish in chest? If yes you have the fix
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,380
    TimSt said:
    I have used the shears on Europa.
  • Jelly_KellyJelly_Kelly Posts: 18
    Pawain said:

Sweet. No I haven't tried, just keep checking uo.com for an update saying it has been fixed
    "We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third."
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,223
    edited May 23
    Pawain said:

Sweet. No I haven't tried, just keep checking uo.com for an update saying it has been fixed
    The shears were the issue.  They fixed them.  They didn't want you to travel with contraband shears so they turned off transfers and used Origin to test the shears.  Was not a serious issue.

Have fun!
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.