Gardiner Shears

with the last patch  they ficxed the issue with the Gardiner shears but when I went to try it out   they are still disabled   when will they become enabled?

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 934
    Read the latest patch notes 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,014Moderator
    The fix is only on Origin currently, as Jack suggests, check the patch notes.
  • NyreNyre Posts: 47
    Sorry  Yes  I read them way too fast  and missed the origin part  sorry
  • NyreNyre Posts: 47
    BTW Mariah  congratulations on Making it to 3000 Post
    thanks. Although with many of my posts being appeals to people to please obey the rules, I'm not sure that's a good thing.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,435
    :#
    edited May 11
    Mariah said:
    thanks. Although with many of my posts being appeals to people to please obey the rules, I'm not sure that's a good thing.
    LIAR!  You are the biggest trouble maker here, I have lost count of the times I have needed to bring you in line, you are lucky I can’t bring the ban stick down on your shocking conduct  :#
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,162
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    nope, not in trouble yet, she is either SHOCKED! or busy,  just wait for the thunder storm thats going to be coming my way :)

See all in a month ;)
    WOW, just imagine what we can get away with while Mariah is out on it! you go girl!
    Maybe the Northern Lights zapped her swede?
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,179
    I just wish the shears would do more than just take the seeds/resources. Was thinking they would pull the plant and cut it too! :)

As they stand, they safe a little clicking but not much.

Last object and target all my plants pulls the seeds/resources but then I have to go back and double click the plant, click the icon, click the checkmark to pull the plant, THEN use the clippers to get the clippings....STILL WAY TOO MUCH CLICKING FOR MY OLD HANDS!!!!  LOL but they are a very nice graphic and they do save a little clicking so I will be happy using mine.

Bet she has a hangover this morning! out on the lash, can you believe it!
    *sigh* amazing what happens when I dare to spend some time with my husband instead of online.
    No, Jack I don't have a hangover, but a certain poster is in danger of giving me a headache. Behave!
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,368
    Before I use a vet pick selecting these, can someone share a little information? 
    I'm currently using the EC macro on this page: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/technical/creating-macros/example-macros/
    Harvesting from Plants, Commands by Khyro 

Is this what the shears do, but for both clients? or do they do something different?
    edited May 12
    AHA! there you are welcome back :) boooooozy
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,213
    edited May 12
    Larisa said:
    I just wish the shears would do more than just take the seeds/resources. Was thinking they would pull the plant and cut it too! :)

As they stand, they safe a little clicking but not much.

Last object and target all my plants pulls the seeds/resources but then I have to go back and double click the plant, click the icon, click the checkmark to pull the plant, THEN use the clippers to get the clippings....STILL WAY TOO MUCH CLICKING FOR MY OLD HANDS!!!!  LOL but they are a very nice graphic and they do save a little clicking so I will be happy using mine.

Yea I am in the same boat. When I was testing the new Pub, I did ask for the shears to also harvest the plant to make them more usable (via a pruning toggle when single clicking), but the request was completely ignored by the Dev team (along with a couple other things for Pub 117).

It saves a few extra clicks but not many. I hope it's something they look into in the future (pruning) to really make this item worthwhile because as they stand (IMO) they aren't worth a vet pick.
    back to being serious........

I was hoping to acquire a pair of these, but sadly they does not seem to be as good as was hoped :(