Endless Journey with Subscription

I have endless journey with a Subscription. Can someone tell me how to get full game. I want to place houses and have more than 2 characters.
Tagged:

Comments

• Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,030
    edited May 2018

@bmlllr41

It seems there is a mis-understanding here.

Subscription and Endless Journey are two separate ways to access UO.

If you use a subscription ($12.95/month or $9.95/month) you will be able to place houses and have more than 2 characters.

If you use Endless Journey it is Free to Play, there is no subscription fee, but you cannot place houses or have more than 2 characters.

Posting on this forum requires an Ultima Online subscription (Endless Journey players cannot post here). So, you must already have an Ultima Online subscription and therefore should be able to place houses and be able to create more than two characters.

Have you tried to place a house or create a third character?

Does this help answer your question?

-Arroth
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    He's asking how to do it I think.  I have the same question, how do you turn an EJ account to paid subscription or take it out of EJ altogether. I turned one of my old accounts into EJ accidently and am wondering what to do also.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    edited May 2018
    I don't follow how you can even be this confused...

EJ is simply an account without subscription. Any account that hasn't been paid for 120 days or more is automatically EJ.

If an account is EJ and you want to subscribe, you simply go to Mythic Account management and subscribe.

There is no taking in and out of EJ of any other sort than the above two options. It's either EJ or subscribing. EJ activates after 120 days since last subscribed day.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Sending people to Mythic account management and the word 'simply' should never be used in the same sentence...just saying!  :p