From "skirt" to "long skirt"

To fill the Gypsy BoD, you have to craft footwear, bandanas, shirts and skirts. In the past, this was never a problem for me. However, I'm 60+ now and my eyesight is slowly deteriorating. So much, in fact, that it's becoming difficult to see the difference between the words shirt and skirt on a BoD. To be certain, I have to double click the BoD (which isn't good for my arthritic fingers either).
So, I was wondering if our devs could modify the name "skirt" to "long skirt". The skirt is long anyway, certainly compared to the kilt, so the name would fit. And poor old women, like myself, would see at a glance whether they're going to fill the right BoD or not.
Thanks in advance for considering the suggestion!

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    To fill the Gypsy BoD, you have to craft footwear, bandanas, shirts and skirts. In the past, this was never a problem for me. However, I'm 60+ now and my eyesight is slowly deteriorating. So much, in fact, that it's becoming difficult to see the difference between the words shirt and skirt on a BoD. To be certain, I have to double click the BoD (which isn't good for my arthritic fingers either).
    So, I was wondering if our devs could modify the name "skirt" to "long skirt". The skirt is long anyway, certainly compared to the kilt, so the name would fit. And poor old women, like myself, would see at a glance whether they're going to fill the right BoD or not.
    Thanks in advance for considering the suggestion!
    Understand where you are coming from as I've misread many things over the years simply from not slowing down to make sure I'm doing the right thing.

Just wanted to see if you (or others) knew that you could already kind of "fix" this problem by opening the BOD (or item in tailor menu) which gives you a visual of what the item is. As you can see there is clearly a difference between the skirt and shirt pics to help differentiate. I do this myself these days before making 20 items I'll have to scrap. Hope it helps.

• Thank you for the suggestion, Keven, but I know how to open a BoD and see the contents:

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I second this suggestion. I'm pretty sure I asked about this once long ago at a Meet and greet. I know for sure I asked about letting bod books have a function like the trade order crates - fill from backpack. (It wasn't a flat out no, so I hold on to that glimmer of hope. lol) I sort my tailor bods into a book for each large. Going thru a book with over 300 shirt/ skirts is not fun.