This game is a lot of fun!!

I have been under the weather for the last couple days. I was thinking this weekend was going to be miserable with me stuck at home. Instead, I have been having the time of my life with my guild since this morning. I would like to thank everyone for making this game.

Comments

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 492
    You're welcome. :p

I have FF7 Rebirth loaded up, but have been grinding up a new character for two days instead of playing it.  There's just something addictive about it for sure.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    Feigr said:

I have FF7 Rebirth loaded up, but have been grinding up a new character for two days instead of playing it.  There's just something addictive about it for sure.
    Loved the FF series.  I had to stop playing them because of the time commitment they required.

Still have the original one and the guide for it.
    Oreogl said:
    Feigr said:

Loved the FF series.  I had to stop playing them because of the time commitment they required.

Still have the original one and the guide for it.

If you don't mind the Action RPG change, it's pretty great so far the little bit I played.  They seem to be trying to stay true to the OG and you see a lot of things and are like "Oh, wow, they kept those small details!"
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 528
    Played the hell out of FF7 when it first came out. I remember the time i stayed up for 72 hours straight capturing/breeding/racing Chocobos, trying to figure out how to get the mythical Gold Chocobo (information about to how properly breed one was incredibly scarce back in the day, even the official Guide got it wrong).
    They're talking about possibly doing a Chrono Trigger remake as well. But know what game really *deserves* a Remake? Xenogears. That game was incredible, especially considering Disc 2 wasn't even complete, and they had to cut so much content out of Disc 2 due to the deadline (which is why most of Disc 2 plays out like cutscenes). Square Enix is still very much aware of Xenogears as well, considering how often Xenogears cameos pops up in other Square Enix games, and they're producing Xenogears model kits.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 294
    Played the hell out of FF7 when it first came out. I remember the time i stayed up for 72 hours straight capturing/breeding/racing Chocobos, trying to figure out how to get the mythical Gold Chocobo (information about to how properly breed one was incredibly scarce back in the day, even the official Guide got it wrong).
    They're talking about possibly doing a Chrono Trigger remake as well. But know what game really *deserves* a Remake? Xenogears. That game was incredible, especially considering Disc 2 wasn't even complete, and they had to cut so much content out of Disc 2 due to the deadline (which is why most of Disc 2 plays out like cutscenes). Square Enix is still very much aware of Xenogears as well, considering how often Xenogears cameos pops up in other Square Enix games, and they're producing Xenogears model kits.
    Man, the nostalgia of Chrono Trigger.  I played through that a couple times.

i don’t recall playing xenogears.  I heard it was good though
    I haven't played either.  I definitely look forward to remaster/remakes.