NEW SCAM ALERT - PLS READ

I will try to explain the new scam that the infamous idoc person is currently doing to people that rush into a Too Good Deal to be True!.

Mr Devil say at Gen Chat, quitting UO, selling my custom keep or castle fully loaded with everything inside for only 10P.
He than gate a person to a public custom castle and the person can see all inside and ofc person get excited for the amazing good deal and jump to house sign.
Mr Devil have a small marble 7x7 next to castle, probably used incognito spell to change the house sign owner name, so doesnt show the same name as castle.
He created a character matching the castle or keep name. goes into the castle sign and voila, He can open a trade window!!

as far as I know and been told, He already got few people on different shards doing that!!!

PLEASE BEWARE, make sure to click on the Glacial Deed and READ the house description 1st!

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    they need to add the house info on the deed if they are ready don't (never tried to read the blue deeds)
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Not new not a scam buyer always beware 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Sadly this is not new, in fact it's very old. However, in the interests of not filling the thread with troll posts, I will restrict feedback on this topic.
This discussion has been closed.