ATTN: Devs List of Bugs with Pets. Please respond.

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited February 13 in General Discussions
Hello @Kyronix , @Mesanna , @Mesanna1

I have listed the current animal taming and pet mastery related bugs below. Would it be possible to address them? For starters, can you please at least tell us if they are bugs (will fix) or working as intended (wont fix)?

This way tamers can have a knowledge of pets performance before investing hours in pet training and millions in scrolls?

Thanks.

Magical Ability Spell Name Bug Description
Magery Mastery ALL Pets stop casting spells altogether if there is no path to target. Then they only cast dragon breath every 15 seconds and nothing else https://youtu.be/scd97y7ZJ-A
Magery Mastery Agility Buff applies to target instead of caster
Magery Mastery Cunning Buff applies to target instead of caster
Magery Mastery Strength Buff applies to target instead of caster
Magery Mastery Bless Buff applies to target instead of caster.
Magery Mastery Fireball Pets do not cast this often enough it seems..
Magery Mastery Arch Cure If the pet is poisoned, it will repeatedly attempt to Arch Cure its target and not itself.
Magery Mastery Greater Heal Self-healing given lower priority, affecting recovery in solo and group scenarios.
Magery Mastery Death Ray Pets get interrupted when casting death ray, instead of continuous casting until out of mana.
Necromancer/Necromage Conduit Area of effect doesn't activate with pet casting, affecting group combat strategies.
Discord Skill Use Discord is somehow cancelled when the target was under discord

Comments

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Sure, can have a look at these and put together something for a future newsletter.  We are knee deep in dev & testing for both NLS and production so have no time line on when we'll have the bandwidth to dig into this.
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited February 14
    Thanks for taking the time to answer. We appreciate it.

Looks like my pet Penpen will stay in the stable a bit longer instead of getting released into the wilderness. :)
  • OmnicronOmnicron Posts: 20
    Kyronix said:
    Sure, can have a look at these and put together something for a future newsletter.  We are knee deep in dev & testing for both NLS and production so have no time line on when we'll have the bandwidth to dig into this.
    You stud.
    Im not a big fan of Luc and her $103.92 per month of entitlement. 
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,122Dev
    Omnicron said:
    Kyronix said:
    You stud.

<3
  • quickbladequickblade Posts: 303
    You forgot pet with spellweaving will sometime cast 'word of death' on itself..

Wildfire spellweaving spell from a pet only damage tick once, after that 0 damage for the whole duration.

I probably forget others, will post them here once I remember
    This is my bad, I dont have any pet that uses spellweaving. Let's keep adding these up. After the patch for the next event I will prepare another table with everything. Hopefully the devs will have time to look at these in the next quarter.
    I updated the list.

Magical Ability Spell Name Bug Description
    Magery Mastery ALL Pets stop casting spells altogether if there is no path to target. Then they only cast dragon breath every 15 seconds and nothing else https://youtu.be/scd97y7ZJ-A
    Magery Mastery Agility Buff applies to target instead of caster.
    Magery Mastery Cunning Buff applies to target instead of caster.
    Magery Mastery Strength Buff applies to target instead of caster.
    Magery Mastery Bless Buff applies to target instead of caster.
    Magery Mastery Fireball Pets do not cast this often enough it seems..
    Magery Mastery Arch Cure If the pet is poisoned, it will repeatedly attempt to Arch Cure its target and not itself.
    Magery Mastery Greater Heal Self-healing given lower priority, affecting recovery in solo and group scenarios.
    Magery Mastery Death Ray Pets get interrupted when casting death ray, instead of continuous casting until out of mana.
    Necromancer/Necromage Conduit Area of effect doesn't activate with pet casting, affecting group combat strategies.
    Discord Skill Use Discord is somehow cancelled when the target was under discord.
    Spellweaving Word of Death Sometimes pet casts this spell on itself, damaging or almost killing itself.
    Spellweaving Wildfire Spell only does damage at the first tick. Then it will not do any damage for the remaining ticks.
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 527
    edited March 1
    Crushing Blow also doesn't deliver any extra damage for most pets.
    Sticky Skin also doesn't activate/work.
    Slashing doesn't give the pet use of Onslaught.
    PS: Would love to see a graphic for when Rune Corruption is applied.
    Crushing Blow also doesn't deliver any extra damage for most pets.
    Sticky Skin also doesn't activate/work.
    Slashing doesn't give the pet use of Onslaught.
    PS: Would love to see a graphic for when Rune Corruption is applied.

Thank you, I will add these to the list with the next update.