How can I activate kings collection pack?

shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
edited February 12 in General Discussions
Hey everyone,

I bought this update from the EA store. Then I went to my account under uo.com and activated the given key. That being said I did not receive any contents.

I tried to page game masters twice. The first one showed up and told me that I need to enter the code inside the game (UO Store) as well. Unfortunately, at the time the in game store was down so I could not do it when the GM was around.

Ever since then I tried to activate my code 3 to 4 times. I tried to page another GM, but this one keeps replying with the canned email template where it keeps telling me I need to go to uo.com and apply my key over there, which I already did.

How can I activate this code? Anybody has any ideas?

EDIT: I finally figured it out. The key for kings collection is 33 characters long, the text entry box inside the game client is 32 characters long. so one of the characters was having problems when i copy and pasted it. it worked once i entered the last 2 characters by hand.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Have to put the code into the UO store in game to get the items.

I don't remember if there is a code for the game upgrade and a code for the items.  But the codes are saved at the Origin store so you won't lose it.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,843
    edited February 13
    Pawain said:
    Have to put the code into the UO store in game to get the items.

I don't remember if there is a code for the game upgrade and a code for the items.  But the codes are saved at the Origin store so you won't lose it.
    The same code gets applied in the account management page and in the store (promotional items) to get the addons. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo