Idea for Spring Event

@Kyronix
We have had colorful bunnies for 2 years now.

Maybe we can have something new along the lines of a 1 slot pet.  Something that is small in size that we can have 5 of.  Right now we only have a Wolf Spider.

I am not into bunnies but if you must keep that going, this could be a Tameable Abomination Bunny. With Pack Instincts.
Since it seems players like color in their bunnies, these could have different colors on their gears or something.

Its base could be similar to a wolf spider, mid point 200 HP, 250 Strength. 60 or less taming.

It should have some special involved that sets it apart.

Some ideas: Each has a different color that sets their damage type.  A pure blue would do 100% cold damage, pure red would do 100% fire damage, etc.  Lesser color variants could do 80% 20% Phy if you don't just want 5 colors.

If you want to go with the different damage types the special could reflect the damage type or be of the opposite.  Like Angry Fire for the fire ones, Lightning Force for the Energy ones, ect.

In General, a 1 slot pet with Pack Instincts that does not just do Physical damage and has a special.

Using 5 1 slot pets has limited content, but, why not let us have another choice besides the Wolf Spiders.

Thanks. o:)

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    blood fox? I LOVE those things...and they make the CUTEST noises! And they are MEAN!

Maybe a re-skin of those? Or just re-name them?

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Larisa said:
    blood fox? I LOVE those things...and they make the CUTEST noises! And they are MEAN!

They changed the current and previous ones to 2 slot.  Re introduce them as 1 slot would be fine.
  • Pawain said:
    Larisa said:

They changed the current and previous ones to 2 slot.  Re introduce them as 1 slot would be fine.
    We all know what you want @Pawain

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited January 26
    NO!

The colorful larger cats have too low stats. I have some of those  colors that are not available now.
  • OnixiaOnixia Posts: 84
    Vicious Easter Battle Chickens!!!!!
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited January 26
    I would like to see return of Bane Dragon and Pre-patch Vollem. Those two are the best pets for tamers at the moment and they both are out of reach for an average player. May be a bunny or something similar with the same stats as these?
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    shootgun said:
    I would like to see return of Bane Dragon and Pre-patch Vollem. Those two are the best pets for tamers at the moment and they both are out of reach for an average player. May be a bunny or something similar with the same stats as these?
    I don't ever remember either one of these being the best pets for a Tamer, maybe PvP but never for PvM/PvE.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    We without a doubt need new tameables static and new not another one time event or statues but real new content..
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    edited January 27
    I don't ever remember either one of these being the best pets for a Tamer, maybe PvP but never for PvM/PvE.
    Interesting... I dont have any of those since they are out of my budget, but Pre-patch vollems are pretty much worshiped by few of my guild mates. They are already tamers so I doubt it is about the minus taming skill requirement.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,254
    shootgun said:
    Interesting... I dont have any of those since they are out of my budget, but Pre-patch vollems are pretty much worshiped by few of my guild mates. They are already tamers so I doubt it is about the minus taming skill requirement.
    Pups, Tritons and GDs
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    I enjoyed the last spring 'egg ToT' planting thorns: something really easy, do at your own pace, very accessible, and the rewards were nice but not OP/crazy expensive.

If they did the same thing this year with different rewards, perhaps some new deco, a new 1 slot pet as suggested, a new luck belt, and repeat the mark of the destroyer, bogling hide mukluks, artio vine sash, I'd be pretty happy.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Oh and also add in maybe cloak of light and a character-named item, like the lanterns we got in doom.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.