A Public Rune Library Listing?

MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
Some days ago a player on Discord invited me to put his rune library in the wiki. This prompted an idea to create a listing of such libraries. If you would like your library listed the information I need is:
Shard
Facet
Owner name
Co ordinates
Facilities - what do you offer? Do you have an old treasure map library, do you have quest runes? Do you have other facilities such as teleport crystals? Lock pick training boxes? Public repair bench?

If the library you want listed is not your own I need the permission of the owner to add it.
I can be contacted here, on the ultima online discord or by email to mariah4broadsword@gmail.com

Comments

• CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    Wiki is for factual information, not for temporary player made content. 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Thank you for your opinion.
    edited January 2
    My house is public, if i lock down 10 runebooks its enough to be a "rune library"? then when i'm accepted i can change the next week to private and keep you very busy all year...
    can make a separate site for rune libraries and link it under

I don't have access to that part of the site, only the PLAYER wiki.
    I'm not going to argue with you over this.
    edited January 2
    Who's arguing?
    I'm sure if you email one of your superiors, they will allow you to add a website to the fansites listing

for a start, needs updating anyway it has https://www.thefcb.com/ fishing council of britannia listed, dead link

• Sounds like a great idea and I'm sure will be helpful to a lot of people. Will clean up mine and submit it soon. Thanks Mariah
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    I think this is a great idea! I am working on my own library, both rune and written, such as the history of Origin, history of past events, Khaldun Books, Ter Mur Books etc.

I love a good library and to have a comprehensive list somewhere of them all would be wonderful!

This project has been handed over to the Community Manager.
This discussion has been closed.