How long is Krampus slayer intended to last

@Kyronix @Mesanna or is it top secret and we don't need to know ? 

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I used it once and it lasted 4 hours.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177

Helps if you learn how to read.

Sorry but the sarcasm you have in every post kinda gets old.

Mine lasted 24 hours, some of my guildies said theirs went away after 4.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Larisa said:

Didn't become jaded and sarcastic over night ma'am and it's the inconsistency from what it said and what people are reporting that lead me to ask 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    I hit my tree at 7:30 PM Central time, it is now midnight.  It's been 4.5 hours and it's still there.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    edited December 2023
    Larisa said:
    I hit my tree at 7:30 PM Central time, it is now midnight.  It's been 4.5 hours and it's still there.

Some people say 4 hours others say one some say they unequip weapon and it goes away seems like a simple enough thing for the developers to comment on. This is why we should have tested on test...
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,845
    edited December 2023
    Larisa said:

It seems inconsistent at this point. I've had it last 2-ish hours - 6-ish.  Not a huge deal for me as i rarely get time to play more than an hour at a go anyway. And knowing a timeframe I can plan out my playtime now.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    edited December 2023
    Does the time difference correlate in any way to actual fights against Krampus?

I'm wondering whether it re-sets after a fight in the same way as your trade runs do.
  • Mariah said:
    Does the time difference correlate in any way to actual fights against Krampus?

I'm wondering whether it re-sets after a fight in the same way as your trade runs do.
    Interesting theory, if i get time today i'll test it.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    Larisa said:

Maybe it should read    " Good for UP TO 24 hours "
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    It looks like the release notes aren't 100% accurate. Krampus has fallen off my book/weapon twice well before 24 hours. Since it's the holidays my play time is scattered so I'm not sure what caused it but the first time it came off after I unequipped my spellbook (I think - I noticed the slayer was gone when I re-equipped but maybe it came off before) and the second time it came off I guess when I logged off and came back later.

I haven't been able to test my melee weapon on Krampus with vs without the slayer on there. I'm thinking maybe the slayer is still on there but hidden? That's my only other thought.

I do think this is something that @Kyronix should comment on given that multiple people have confirmed it's not lasting 24 hours which is what the release notes say. Clarification is needed.
  • MitMit Posts: 38
    On Atl we can get a Krampus to spawn every hour or so +/- and the slayer stayed intact for 3 encounters then it was gone for the next.. I did git the boot in between 3 and 4 tho.