A VERY Old "Bug"

After a chat on Atlantic today with and understandably confused (I assume) new player and the bug publish I thought about this. Can we make a stone oven shorter to fit on the first floor? Or a short and current style oven? I use an elvin oven and I don't really like it. I can't leave a hole in the upper floor of my castle. Just take the old styles and shorten them up and call it short oven or stove or whatever please. Our new artist seems pretty good and I'd like this much better than pretty flowers or whatever. Thank you :)
Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies

Comments

• North_LSNorth_LS Posts: 99
    that'd be nice. i had to scrap plans to make a kitchen over that dumb oven.
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Maybe post in the bug forum. 
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,200

Doesn't the fireplace and forge also cook?

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,911
    Urge said:

Elven oven works. I think they are talking about items whose pieces show up on the floor above. 

If not, I want those fixed.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Captain_LuckyCaptain_Lucky Posts: 556
    edited May 2018
    Pawain said:
    Urge said:

Elven oven works. I think they are talking about items whose pieces show up on the floor above. 

If not, I want those fixed.

I really don't like the look of an elven oven that much. I mean you can cook with a heating stand but it doesn't have the nice look of the old school ovens. And it's not that they stick up through the floor. If you have a castle or whatever you can't even place one with a ceiling above you. We don't have the option of leaving a hole in the ceiling when we build our house. It's just soooo over due and it appears we have a capable artist now. This should be an easy one.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies