Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    edited December 2023
    So we still don't know until tomorrow!
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    patience, young padawain, all will be revealed in good time.

Larisa said:
    patience, young padawain, all will be revealed in good time.
    Dang it I'm a bard not a Dr i have no patients 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,950
    Is it known what type of Template will be most favoured with this new upcoming spawn ?

Warriors once again ?

Or, perhaps, this time Tamers, Spellcasters, Bards etc. will have a chance to get their Rewards "on par" with Warriors, if not at a higher chance ?
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    edited December 2023
    thief's this time @popps you have to pickpocket them ;)
  • Skett said:
    thief's this time @ popps you have to pickpocket them ;)
    Dude, everyone knows it's Stealth herders this time. 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,405
    :D
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,110
    edited December 2023
    popps said:
    Is it known what type of Template will be most favoured with this new upcoming spawn ?

Warriors once again ?

Or, perhaps, this time Tamers, Spellcasters, Bards etc. will have a chance to get their Rewards "on par" with Warriors, if not at a higher chance ?
    I always use tamers or my archers in spawn events and have never had any problem.

My warriors go back on shelves once the dungeon event ends.

But I am nice enough to res the foolish melee toons that fight the boss.

Thunderstorm gets me many participation drops.

From your post it seems you have never done a spawn event.  Explain to me how those spiral paths at wind was better for melee toons when I could thunderstorm and provoke things over the walls. 

Also glad I can take these darn luck suits off.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • vortexvortex Posts: 202
    popps said:

Warriors once again ?

popps said:

Warriors once again ?

edited December 2023
    Yes from back in the WCCW days! Put him up against the Von Eric's!

<3 

• vortexvortex Posts: 202
    Pawain said:
    Yes from back in the WCCW days! Put him up against the Von Eric's!

<3 
    The Texas tornado!

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    edited December 2023
    More importantly what type of mob will spawn at each level? And how long after the boss is killed can the next round begin?
    TimSt said:
    More importantly what type of mob will spawn at each level? And how long after the boss is killed can the next round begin?
    Your desire for information is unacceptable  just blindly wait ...
    TimSt said:
    Exactly 30 min between rounds. You can usually do the one on your shard then go to Atlantic and do theirs.  They have active spawns longer than other shards. 

But I doubt the tree is that desirable.  It is not shard bound but the participation drops are...

My pets are everything slayers. They like the taste of all mobs so I don't need that info before hand.
    The boss is a Lady of the Snow.  Hmmm where would she be 

Base her on Mel would fit.
    Pawain said:
    TimSt said:
    Exactly 30 min between rounds. You can usually do the one on your shard then go to Atlantic and do theirs.  They have active spawns longer than other shards. 

But I doubt the tree is that desirable.  It is not shard bound but the participation drops are...

My pets are everything slayers. They like the taste of all mobs so I don't need that info before hand.
    My pets are everything slayers. 

I was not aware that Pets could have "Slayers" as in for Undead, Daemon, Dragon etc. ... I knew that, depending on the Pet used, the Elemental damage which they did varied so as to pick whatever pet did the elemental damage that the MoB to be fought was weakest into, but had no clue that it was possible to have Pets do Slayer damage to Undeads, Daemons, Dragons etc. like we have for weapons and spellbooks....

Is it through training that one assigns a given Slayer like Undead, Daemon, Dragon etc. to a pet ?
    edited December 2023
    popps said:
    Pawain said:
    TimSt said:

My pets are everything slayers. 

I was not aware that Pets could have "Slayers" as in for Undead, Daemon, Dragon etc. ... I knew that, depending on the Pet used, the Elemental damage which they did varied so as to pick whatever pet did the elemental damage that the MoB to be fought was weakest into, but had no clue that it was possible to have Pets do Slayer damage to Undeads, Daemons, Dragons etc. like we have for weapons and spellbooks....

Is it through training that one assigns a given Slayer like Undead, Daemon, Dragon etc. to a pet ?
    First you must herd the pet to an area with the creature type you want to add the Slayer for next you must almost kill one waiting for the last possible second when you must steal the soul and feed it to your pet very few know this trick thus it's extremely rare
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    A pet with chivalry will use EoO and concecrate weapon.
    @Pawain & @Grimbeard it is cruel to wind-up the gullible. Santa is watching you.
    edited December 2023
    My pets can slay everything.  Is that better wording?

But the soul idea sounds cool.
    Mariah said:
    A pet with chivalry will use EoO and concecrate weapon.
    @ Pawain & @ Grimbeard it is cruel to wind-up the gullible. Santa is watching you.
    Popps don't let her fool you she's well known leader of the European gang the soul sisters trying to protect the secret society of soul eating ladies that run things!
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    live on Origin atm

live.png 214.9K

Jokes asides, is it known how many Towns the Trees can spawn from ?

Just the 8 Virtue Towns or did anyone also get non Virtue Towns Tree Deeds ?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    popps said:
    Jokes asides, is it known how many Towns the Trees can spawn from ?

Just the 8 Virtue Towns or did anyone also get non Virtue Towns Tree Deeds ?
    Not sure but I can confirm that it doesn't make a difference what town the tree is from... all the ones I've deployed look the same and work the same. When a tree is up (aka no longer a deed) I can't even tell where it's from.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Single click and it said the towns artison tree i believe
    When the tree is up and you single click it, the only thing it says is "artisan holiday tree". It doesn't highlight yellow (in CC) so nothing pops up on tool tips either. The only place it actually says the town name (in CC) is on the deed
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Simple mouse over with no clicking in EC works:

CC

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    There needs to be a healer or resurrection ankh in the area.  Got killed by the boss and had to log in a second account to resurrect my dead character.