Publish 116.3

LOVE that they spread out the rewards and didn't just throw them all on the token.

If you want them all, you have to do them all, that's great!!!

Thank you!! Can't wait!

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 410
    very ban idea for a krampus 2x damage slayer. The time we have to find krampus will be reduce.  i bet many will find a deed krampus when they found it.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Kinda wish the Krampus slayer would have been available at the start of Krampus.....
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    No need for a slayer for Krampus himself.  A slayer for Krampus minions would be nice. Or just add them to what a respond or fey slayer will kill.
  • TimTim Posts: 796
    I like the idea of a limited Krampus slayer for those times when no one else is around.
    As for the minions there is always some kind soul who will drag them away  >:)

Thanks other Tim  :)
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    edited November 2023
    Fortis said:
    very ban idea for a krampus 2x damage slayer. The time we have to find krampus will be reduce.  i bet many will find a deed krampus when they found it.
    That was our fault, we asked for extra days to do Treasures event, so they gave them to us.  Other wise the spawn would have began earlier.

The usual complaint about the devs doing what we asked them to do.  If you need someone to blame, Ill take the credit since I did ask for more time first.  Flame away. >:) Little guy.

TimSt said:
    No need for a slayer for Krampus himself.  A slayer for Krampus minions would be nice. Or just add them to what a respond or fey slayer will kill.
    Ya we have only killed him how many years without help from a slayer.  I hope it has a cool graphic when activated.  The minions are the most pains.

A lot of deco goodies!  Thanks, gonna be fun! :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    Glad to help with the minions Tim :)
  • RinerRiner Posts: 366
    @Pawain think you misunderstood @Fortis pretty sure he meant that it would reduce time to find Krampus as he'll be dead quicker from the slayer use. Either way I do hope the graphic is cool maybe a flaming sword!
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,112
    Riner said:
    @ Pawain think you misunderstood @ Fortis pretty sure he meant that it would reduce time to find Krampus as he'll be dead quicker from the slayer use. Either way I do hope the graphic is cool maybe a flaming sword!
    OK. He thinks it will die to fast.  Sorry to him.

We yell out in chat when we find him and make gates.  Usually the crowd is their when he is still yellow.

So the fact that the reward will not be out for 13 days will be a benefit in that regard. 

Remember you get no reward if you are dead when Krampus dies. So res players quickly.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 506Moderator
    Several off topic and a trollish comment have been removed. Please stay topical.