How to active necromancy mastery in time of legends? book of masteries

I have time of legends, I have a book of masteries, I just did the hawkwind quest, and killed neria champ spawn for the necromancy masteries. I'm having trouble enabling the mastery for necromancy, send help!

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,806
    Have you used the necro primer book?
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,003Moderator
    You will need the book, which you have, and to have read the relevant primer for the skill.  Despite not having any other mastery, you need to 'switch' to the mastery using the context menu on the book once you have read the primer.

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,051
    Have to have 90 necro as well

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,328
    edited November 2023
    You need the Mastery Spellbook in your backpack.  Forgot the sequence of clicks you need on it but try this. Left or right click-on the mastery book ( think left) to pop up the switch mastery message,   Then click-on the pop up to access the book, and click-on the necro. mastery to switch to it.  Assuming you have another mastery active.  I had the same question a few years ago, and got the answer here.  I hope this helps.  Note there is a fifteen minute delay between switching from one mastery to another.
  • It worked guys! I read the primer already, had to use the contextual menu, right clicking the book.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,143
    Link to all the Masteries.  10 min cool down to change to another.
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/skill-masteries/

There are 3 primers, can eat primer III right away to get the most benefits.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.