Does luck or fortune potion matter with VS searches?

For the last few days, whenever I run a VS search I get one of the following:
  • The VS returns results
  • VS gives an error that it is taking too long but still returns results after 10 minutes, usually when I am in the middle of a fight.
  • VS gives an error that it is taking too long but never shows any result no matter how long I wait.
  • VS does not give error, never shows anything.

My question for the community is does luck matter with VS searches? Should I put on my 2800 luck suit and pop a potion of glorious fortune to see the VS search results? Did anyone try?

Thanks!

Comments

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,807
    No, Luck does not matter in VS searches.
  • RadstRadst Posts: 97
    Definitely helps if you eat Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner on time. And drink enough WATER.

VS cares about those things.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,424
    Drink lots of kool-aid helps to relieve the stress as well 
  • shootgunshootgun Posts: 288
    Whoosh.

I should have added /s at the end. I thought it was obvious.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,328
    edited November 2023
    Luck does not matter.  Vendor search results vary during the night but mostly it works now, sort of.  If there’s nothing on sale you get a message saying it could not find anything but the message only shows for a short time.  Maybe it is the shard you play on.  I rarely get the second and third errors you mentioned but did get them more often in the past.  Think it’s a programming issue.  It would not hurt anything to wear your luck suit but I would not waste a potion you bought to test it.