Question about November Items

Why doesn't UO have stuffing? We have turkey platters but no stuffing. We have sweet potatoes but no stuffing. I just don't think I can properly set a fall turkey table without it. 

Also, are the giant turkeys turned on yet? Does anyone know how many turkeys must be sacrificed in order to summon a giant turkey?
  1. Do you like stuffing?10 votes
    1. Yay
      80.00%
    2. Nay
      20.00%
  2. Is it stuffing or dressing?10 votes
    1. Stuffing
      80.00%
    2. Dressing
      20.00%
  3. Rice or Bread Stuffing?10 votes
    1. Rice
      10.00%
    2. Bread
      90.00%
  4. In the bird or around the bird?10 votes
    1. In
      40.00%
    2. Around
      60.00%
  5. Gravy in a well or on top?10 votes
    1. In well
      70.00%
    2. On top
      30.00%
Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
Governor of Moonglow

Discord: txeggplant
maithceol@gmail.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Additionally, I feel like stuffing could be an ingredient for stuffing balls, used like bola balls. Gravy could be a potion that acts like the sleep spell. Toss it and zzzz. 
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    I answered the poll but it made me answer all! Stuffing is an abomination!It is dressing and cooked well away from the turkey. It is made with rice and yes three other meats! (Some people throw in oysters too but ewww!) Roast beef or turkey gravy is acceptable to put on top of the rice dressing. For mashed potatoes, on top or a well is acceptable. :p :D

I think stuffing would be great to make bola-like balls with - I'd get to throw the stuff at people who actually ate that! lol Gravy potion would be fun too!
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,799
    Stuffing/dressing should be served in its own bowl separate from the bird.  It should have no meat in it other than pre-gravy drippings from the turkey. Gravy on stuffing/dressing is an abomination.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    edited November 2023
    had 24 ate one by accident clicked it dumb just dumb lol @TXEggplant
  • TXEggplantTXEggplant Posts: 161
    edited November 2023
    @Skett What???? Did it come from the Horn of Plenty? I have never got stuffing!

Since you clicked on it, does that mean you are pro-stuffing? :wink:
    Maith Ceol, Chesapeake
    Governor of Moonglow

maithceol@gmail.com
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    haha yes pro stuffing all the way @TXEggplant

stuffing is from old event