Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    This posts needs to be added to the sticky post at the top of the forum.
  • OlgaOlga Posts: 2
    How do I do that? This is my first time posting anything on this site and I thought I had done it correctly. Please help me get it where it needs to be. I am entering it in the contest. Char name is olga, cords for seeing the Decorated Castle are 67o 20N 62o 5E. this is set up for a Halloween party on Oct. 31st. it involves four separately decorated buildings. Where players will play trivia games and trick or treat. Party begins at 6pm mountain time and there will be gates opening at luna moongate for one hour. All are welcome to join us for a night of fun. 
  • Olga said:
    How do I do that? This is my first time posting anything on this site and I thought I had done it correctly. Please help me get it where it needs to be. I am entering it in the contest. Char name is olga, cords for seeing the Decorated Castle are 67o 20N 62o 5E. this is set up for a Halloween party on Oct. 31st. it involves four separately decorated buildings. Where players will play trivia games and trick or treat. Party begins at 6pm mountain time and there will be gates opening at luna moongate for one hour. All are welcome to join us for a night of fun. 

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• On Oct 27th, we did our The Crypt II Maze Event!
    The house is on Chesapeake Shard Near the big lake in Malas
    This year's house was based on one of my favorite scary movies "Thirteen Ghosts".
    We gave away 40 mil in Gps prizes, and another 20+ mil in prizes on Gift givers.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    edited October 2023
    This post needs to be added to the sticky thread above.
     To avoid further confusion I will lock this second thread

This discussion has been closed.