So how many are mistakenly being hit by this penalty in Feudal Lands?

I have NO clue how they're penalizing players with this 30 min (?) no fighting penalty.  I have been moving around and fighting beasts for 3 hours.  I recalled home and when I was able to go back out and fight, I had been struck with this infuriating penalty.  I know that the intent was to get players who are farming but this is ridiculous.  I've had friends who have asked the same thing and when the question has been posed, we've been met with dead silence.  How about someone explaining it?  It would be appreciated.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    They don't have the manpower to do this manually so it must be automated with a very specific set of parameters 
  • usernameusername Posts: 710
    Definitely something automated going on here. I was hit a few times with that in Deceit last year and all the sudden I also received a random email from UO stating that my account was getting a warning for unattended macroing and my next violation will be a 24 hour ban. Good luck.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    yup all this does is hurt the honest players, does nothing to multiboxers
  • looploop Posts: 304
    Haven’t ever been hit by it personally. I’ve only been using the EC and can’t stomach playing the event for more than an hour at a time. Not discounting anyone else’s experience.

If they’re going to make mistakes then there should be some appeal process, but what that would look like, I’m not sure. Given what we see with the current event, I would wager the tooling hasn’t been very effective.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    I have my warrior on a ship. He just waits until my archers die and he will go clear an area or kill a paragon. Or the archers come to him for a res. So he should be hit by this. But he has not yet.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,306
    edited October 2023
    Have not been hit with this here.  But, was in Deciet.  If you get flagged a second time, you may be off for the night. When I contacted the EM, the return message said not to contact him again regarding any subsequent flags. No explanation, no remedy, just the message, I don’t want to hear about this.  Would have thought by now they would have either fixed this or come up with some action players could take to prove they are not a bot or to otherwise remove the flag.  Really think this kind of thing when it still happens the way it did in the past is unacceptable.
  • looploop Posts: 304
    Maybe they were just trying to tell you to take a break. Three hours is a long time.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,306
    Did need the rest.