No one is entitled to an EM event item

As a quick reminder, nobody is entitled to an EM event item. It doesn't matter how awesome you are, how you own in PvP, or anything. You're still not entitled to an EM event item and, at any given event, the odds are far greater you will not get one than that you will.

Yes, multi-boxers are a problem. Yes the refusal to recognize them as a problem is also a problem. Yes lag sucks, whatever the cause. Yes not every EM event monster is vulnerable to your character's template, whatever that template is. None of the above suggests that the EM is conspiring against you. And, again, your are not entitled to an item.

Not even me.

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 710
    edited October 2023
    Stop dignifying the few crybabies after the events. Really, just ignore them, as everyone else does. They're nothing new and they're not going anywhere.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,027
    SHARD BOUND  em drops fixes this no more grave robbing vampire businessmen..
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 191
    i dont have to worry about it, i refuse to do EM events all it is is a money grab for EA and BroadSword, maybe if they shard bound the drops ill attend but that will never happen, they will lose to much money.
  • Whitewolf said:
    i dont have to worry about it, i refuse to do EM events all it is is a money grab for EA and BroadSword, maybe if they shard bound the drops ill attend but that will never happen, they will lose to much money.

Thank you very much for staying away. We already got folks with this mentality and it causes issues.
  • username said:
    Stop dignifying the few crybabies after the events. Really, just ignore them, as everyone else does. They're nothing new and they're not going anywhere.

The sad thing is that ignoring them entirely is, shall we say, an imperfect solution. This mentality doesn't stop at the events and they seem to be given an inappropriate level of credence in certain quarters.

I find it useful to, on at least some occasions, provide a reminder of what's actually going on here. And legitimate complaints is not it.
  • OnixiaOnixia Posts: 84
    I go and do the events on many shards because I love the storylines and the deco is usually amazing to look at.  If I am lucky enough to get a drop, I like finding that perfect spot in my castle for it to shine.  I wish more people went to the events with this mentality.