CANNOT GET MY PETS BAR OR THE MONSTERS'

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MitMit Posts: 38
    Yup.. Inate objects take presidence on those bars.. It will only register so many.. Always picks objects first.. Go to any decorated and busy bank and try.. Does the same thing..
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    Quit yelling 
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 904
    I find this annoying as well, but only because I use pack-damage pets at events, which often die and when they die, their bars disappear and I have to run off screen in order to pull them & res-pets & repeat... 

UOA+CC & default Classic Client.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    edited October 2023
    I tried to post earlier that EC doesn’t have this issue but forum mod I think removed. And that your problem is unique to that client,
    maybe we’re not allowed to post this anymore I don’t really understand the rules here. 
    The posts I have removed are quite random.

i did also post a macro solution for this but this also got removed. Very strange.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,740
    I only play the CC, cannot handle the EC and I hate the art work there.  About the only time I will use the EC is to help a friend post snaps of her Castle for the Halloween event/contest.

If you have a CC Macro I can use, please PM, or discord.  One thing I have preached over and over is the summons need to be different colors then Players' Summons also.  Far to many times I cannot get the bar of the monster we are to fight because it and the summons of players are the same color, if the EM's Summons were to be another color that would be a great help. humm  @Mesanna?
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,106
    I think all of us would like a way to just see the boss at events. The EM should may them large skins like Titans or ancient wyrms.  Or update the colors that we can use next target on.  Summons should be a different color.  @Community Manager
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
     shard bound em drops would solve the problem 
  • CovfefeCovfefe Posts: 239
    edited October 2023
    Select nearest: hostile
    To get nearest hostile

select nearest: follower
    to get nearest pet 
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    So I'm an EC only player, but I remember UOA had an option to View Yourself as...chicken, skeleton, ogre etc..I see no reason why there can't be an option to View Others as...seems if your client showed every player as a chicken, it would be easier for you to see bosses.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.