September Events

EM PetrichorEM Petrichor Posts: 35Event Moderator
edited September 2023 in Lake Superior
One summer's eve EM Petrichor was strolling around the grounds just behind Castle Blackthorn.

"Tis' getting dark," he said. "But I shall stroll just a bit longer. The fireflies shall keep me safe!"

Well, it turns out that Petrichor is about as bright as a firefly, because he fell straight into an unseen hole in ground. Down, down, down through the darkness he tumbled and where should he pop out? Why, the Lake Superior Shard!

"This is not my Atlantic home," he gasped in wonder. "But.. I bet there are tales to tell here."

Come meet EM Petrichor on 9/10/23 at 9 CST. Gates will be provided in Trammel West Britian Mint, and Luna Mint.

Gilbert the Map Maker is missing! Bloody fool probably got himself into some trouble looking for buried treasure. Help find him 9/19/23 @ 9 PM CST. Gates will be provided in Trammel West Britian Mint, and Luna Mint.

The balance of nature has been disturbed, and the trees are full of wrath. Restore balance on 9/26/23 @ 9 PM CST. Gates will be provided in Trammel West Britian Mint, and Luna Mint.

Report in on the state of the Realm on 9/24/23 at 9 PM CST.
Meet in the Castle Blackthorn Council Chamber in Britain, Trammel.

Comments

• Gilbert the Map Maker is missing! Bloody fool probably got himself into some trouble looking for buried treasure. Help find him 9/19/23 @ 9 PM CST. Gates will be provided in Trammel West Britian Mint, and Luna Mint.

The balance of nature has been disturbed, and the trees are full of wrath. Restore balance on 9/26/23 @ 9 PM CST. Gates will be provided in Trammel West Britian Mint, and Luna Mint.

Tuesdays at 8pm CST has historically (for the last 10 years) been when Great Lakes holds their events. I feel like when you were on Atlantic you did a great job avoiding conflicts with other servers and I hope you grant our LS friends the same favor. LS you have a quality EM here, sad to see you go from Atl!
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • EM PetrichorEM Petrichor Posts: 35Event Moderator
    Hi folks!

Because of the potential for a travel delay I'm going to to cancel our Royal Council that was originally scheduled for tomorrow the 24th. If the Lake Superior Governors could all please shoot me an email (both so I can have their contact info and to schedule the make-up) I would appreciate it.