Outside the box ideas

New Pets

Main Coon pets that can be mounted. Random damage type, which is reflected by the color of the cat.

Hydra – 3 head, 4 head rare, 5 head – ultra rare (1 head always physical, the other heads are random, separate attack types)

Swarm pet(s) such as Bees, flies

Large Battle Chicken, rideable

There is a whole section of useable/ridable pets that have flight that can be introduced!

Quest that unlocks dragon riding to ride drakes and dragons. Need a saddle made, saddle made by tailors with tinkering.

Expand Barding for these dragons and other animals.

Allow barding armor for pets that cannot be ridden for increased defenses.

Pirates assault and take over buccaneers’ den in tram and fel. They then launch an assault on Moonglow in tram and fel.

Objectives, spawn style mechanics mixed with the myrmidex flag system (tweak and improve of course) for new content.

Expand sea content with things such as ship based spawns!!!

ADD house boats!! One for each shard on the same account that does not interfere with regular housing!

Vampires!!! Vampire castle with new bosses and loot.

Silver, undead and WOOD weapons can do extra damage

Introduce a new quest for a new build.

Need gm tinkering and gm carpentry to unlock the quest that opens up a new combat system designed around a launcher (think of grenade launcher) that can be crafted by said player.

Open up tinkering and carpentry to 120 to enhance this fighting style

Add items that can be crafted by people with this character set up

Gm poison allows for poison attacks. 120 poisoning allows aoe poison attacks

Gm arms lore adds hit chance and dmg increase to include a new attack option

Gm item id adds hit lower defense and hit lower attack to include a new attack option

Gm forensic evaluation can add a fire attack option

Gm focus adds swing speed increase

Involve all those other useless skills for this

Update all the old loot!! Look at taking the gold sink out and requiring items for points with a lot of them able to be made by crafters and/or just looted. This will shift the gold sink to players that put in the hard work.

Maybe look at simplifying things without nerfing us.

Updating loot like the despise points awards would be a good idea. I remember when they came out and not a single person, I knew wanted to get an item to turn 3 ingots into 1 of the higher level. Maybe, and I am stressing, maybe a 2 to 1 change.

Or add more quests and options to combine old loot into modernized items.

Allow masteries for dexers to come from stamina if so desired

Allow barding masteries to be either mana or stamina

Comments

• HolumerHolumer Posts: 172
    Please forgive me if these are already suggested or in place etc