Luck and high end loot/armor

Originally when the new loot changes were rolled out there were items dropping with -100 luck.  Because of this mod *I think* luck was not included in the possible mods for high end armor loot so it wouldn't cancel out the -100 luck.   Things no longer drop with -100 luck but then also high end loot doesn't drop with any luck on it making it nearly impossible to have high end luck gear.   Can you confirm and can you consider adding Luck as a possible attribute to Greater and Legendary loot?  THe only times I see luck 100-150 is on low end loot with 1-2 mods.  

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,169
    Theo said:
    Originally when the new loot changes were rolled out there were items dropping with -100 luck.  Because of this mod *I think* luck was not included in the possible mods for high end armor loot so it wouldn't cancel out the -100 luck.   Things no longer drop with -100 luck but then also high end loot doesn't drop with any luck on it making it nearly impossible to have high end luck gear.   Can you confirm and can you consider adding Luck as a possible attribute to Greater and Legendary loot?  THe only times I see luck 100-150 is on low end loot with 1-2 mods.  
    This is because they got rid of the "no name" legendary artifacts. Now everything comes with a prefix and suffix when doesn't allow for luck. It's still possible to get no name legendary shields though that would have 150 luck (amongst other mods like SC). It's also possible to get lesser artifacts with 150 luck on them, but the other mods usually aren't good enough to beat a reforged/imbued luck piece.