Anti Troll request

JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 911
edited August 2023 in General Discussions
@Mariah  it is now beyond acceptable

WE NEED AN IGNORE FEATURE

these boards are becoming impossible to enjoy

the majority, if not ALL of his posts are designed to troll and nothing to do with ht game it is not essential for others' enjoyment to be able to ignore and forget about this persons input. Nothing is of any use to genuine players

Please finally make this happen

Comments

• @ Mariah  it is now beyond acceptable

WE NEED AN IGNORE FEATURE

these boards are becoming impossible to enjoy

the majority, if not ALL of his posts are designed to troll and nothing to do with ht game it is not essential for others' enjoyment to be able to ignore and forget about this persons input. Nothing is of any use to genuine players

Please finally make this happen
    Wow someone needs a chill pill, you might as well have written "waa waa" then thrown all your toys out of the pram.

I don't know who your talking about but I wish you well. A deep well, A deep, deep well you fall into and stfu, k, ty.
  • 100% proves my point 
  • 100% proves my point 
    Can you please stop being so hostile, I am not a bad person. I don't cheat, I don't scam, I don't use third party, I don't bot, and you want to rag on me for talking? Dude, seriously look at what motivates these feelings and change them.
  • Go away. You are not required to troll my conversation 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    @JackFlashUk I'm sorry, but I don't have the ability to edit the forum software.
    I am going to lock this thread, but your voice has been heard.
This discussion has been closed.