Khal Ankur mask - transmog

Hello @Kyronix could you please let us transmog the khal ankur mask? Thank you xoxo

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    “they can’t
    its technical problem with it
    they tried before”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,039
    Yoshi said:
    “they can’t
    its technical problem with it
    they tried before”
    I had it transmuted onto top hat on test before you complained and they fixed it 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    “I think its technical problem now,

first in test you could transmog anything onto anything.

Then they correctly realised they had to differentiate between medable and non medable armor, or you could gain mods by using transmog.

then some items ended up being not armor at all, wedding veil, top hat, mask of khaldun

its true i originally expressed a problem with mask of khaldun citing it as an example of balancing issue with altering transmogged items, as Garg version already exists in different slot, but they addressed that issue after it emerged there were a lot bigger problems with altering transmogrified items when publish went live (altering mask of travesty to Garg causing bugs/exploits)

you correctly can’t alter transmogrified item now but I think primary issue exists where mask wasn’t true armor or something

Why I would care if someone had mask of khaldun looks like a bandana or something? I have no problem with it in principle but there are technical problems

but i also said they should list the exempted hats in the description in store but they don’t list”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.