Crystal ball of summoning

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited July 2023 in General Discussions
“It was requested by someone in a meet and greet for this to be able to stable a pet as well as summon.

(Think Mesanna just gave her default instant no answer to them without actually considering it)

But I actually think this is a great idea for use of something that has turned obsolete since the original use of it to actually summon pet is no longer required, (as you just log out/in instead)

So long as the item required a charge to do so,
I would also add that combat restrictions should apply however this is not currently the case to stable a pet by logging out anyway..

so my requirement would be for the pet to be at 100% health to stable using crystal ball only.

a dev has already put a lot of work into the crystal balls, (time flushed down the toilet) so this would be some saving grace for that
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    Would be a great idea if they worked in dungeons.  Like Yamitsu mines and at the crazy mage. You could see what the Shadow Eles stats are and call in a pet that matches it.

So, you now want players to send their mount to the stable right before you are able to kill it?
     :D 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "or if that idea (not my idea) no good

maybe they could turn a certain area EG Eodan where you need to use crystal ball of summoning, instead of log out/in to summon pet.

I just think its a real shame that a dev has put so much work and testing into this item (cystal ball) and it turned into a paperweight"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.