Log out

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited July 2023 in General Discussions
"Please can we remove the 5 min timer for characters remaining in game when you log out?

There already exists a nice 'feature' where you can log out and your pet goes instantly safe to stables,
please extend this 'feature' to characters...

So if i don't want to die in game in PvM or PvP i can just log out. Even if i am the aggressor.

Thanks
"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    Yoshi said:
    "Please can we remove the 5 min timer for characters remaining in game when you log out?

There already exists a nice 'feature' where you can log out and your pet goes instantly safe to stables,
    please extend this 'feature' to characters...

So if i don't want to die in game in PvM or PvP i can just log out. Even if i am the aggressor.

Thanks
    "
    Well heat of battle would interfere with this....
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,612
    Boy you cant get over pet auto log can you.  Time to take a break, you don't have to kill everyone's horse.

Our toons should only live while we are online.  When we log off, they should perma die and have to begin a new toon on next log in.  This saving things is ridiculous.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 2,020
    Pawain said:
    Boy you cant get over pet auto log can you.  Time to take a break, you don't have to kill everyone's horse.

Our toons should only live while we are online.  When we log off, they should perma die and have to begin a new toon on next log in.  This saving things is ridiculous.
    All of our gold should reset to 0 when we log out as well.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
     :D 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    “No, heat of battle not relevant, should be able to just log out even in heat of battle, (same as pet currently does)

this not about pets, forum mods have fully converted me on that,I love pet log out feature and want it extended to char

thanks”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 518Moderator
    edited July 2023
    • No Trolling - Do not post comments which have the sole purpose of causing an argument. You may express your opinion on a topic however, abuse to anyone who doesn't have the same opinion as you will not be tolerated.
This discussion has been closed.