Couple Suggestions, Would like GM/Player audience.

I got back into UO couple years ago then took a break, now been playing since last year around this time. And I am really wanting to put a couple suggestions out there and see what y'all think. (Sorry for the grammar mistakes, I am horrible at writing things out.)

1. I frequently go to Underwater and I remember when we were allowed to bring pets down. I would like to know a couple things as to why pets weren't allowed to go down there? Just trying to understand the reasoning. And the suggestion I would like to suggest is once you complete the UW quest, you do not have to equip the required items to gain access. You can just walk through instead of stopping, wear the clothes then go in, then change back to original gear. Like I said I would like to hear feedback or any other suggestions.

2. I know with jewels and armor pieces, getting the right stats can be worth a lot of gold. But lot of the current gear is no where near what prepatch jewels are like. Is there a way to currently buff the amount of mods on current jewels/armor to be able to keep up with prepatch to an extent? Or just bring back prepatch jewels to be allowed to drop? 

3. Large bods are a pain in the behind to fill. I do bods often and I find myself sitting there for hours trying to fill large bods or organize the bod book so plate goes with platemail in this book and chainmail goes in this book etc. Is there a way to allow the player to fill the large bod deed if you double click the large bod on to the bod book? Something really to help organize the books from the type of bod (Plate, Chain, Dagger, Axes, etc) just to make players lives easier. 

4. And last one I would like to suggest, can there be more fel EM events? I only remember going to one other fel event since I been playing. 

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,657
    edited July 2023
    1.  Yoshi decided to complain about us taking pets there so they changed it.  He hates tamers.
         Doesn't just the originator of the quest have to wear the suit?  I've never worn one but got in with a gate, 
    They do UW  a lot on Atlantic, listen in chat. I assume the others get in w/o a suit on.

2. Mage suits are easy to find pieces for on Scalis or Corgul with a group.
        A Dex suit for a swordsman is easy to craft or find cheap pieces for.
        Macer and archer  Dex suits are easier to make with the Paladin Arms and Balron chest from past          dungeon events.  Otherwise you have to find a few decent pieces for resists and craft other pieces to      get stats you need.

3. Bribing BODs to max is much easier than trying to piecemeal them. especially since you can choose the reward you want and pick the max suit that gets that many points.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "you were never 'allowed' to take pets in lol, it was just exploited so bad that it was systematic to get pets in.

how i can hate tamers when i play a tamer?

our server log shows underwater was done 12 times yesterday (8th July), so people still doing it no problem

@jawjak on both clients you can create a saved dress macro to put your gear on and switch back, which do you use? and we will tell you how to do it"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 973
    Server log. This sounds interesting. How do I see that ?
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    :p