A HUGE THANK YOU to Mesanna

So as you know, the NPH Guild of Origin has set up a Summer Solstice Souvenir Shop close to the festival grounds, but the only place we could put it was way down the coastline in an obscure corner.

I was online this afternoon and her and a few EM's were there making final touches to the grounds and Mesanna had said that she really liked the idea and fully supported it.

BUT she said it was kind of out of the way and would she like us to have it moved closer to the Festival...!!!

I was like...you can do that?

Duh, of course she can!

So now we are located closer with a nice little sign and path to the shop!

Again, thank you Mesanna for that! I am still blown away! I hope to see many many people tomorrow, the grounds look amazing and it will be a blast!

And don't forget to buy a t-shirt or two! :)

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    :)
    edited July 2023
    Super Cool !

I need to transfer some gold over ;)
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,210
    Was i the only one to see if housing was opened at that spot on any other shard? 
    I checked as well on Pac
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,177
    LOL she did that special, but she did say if anyone wants to place a house there on Origin right now they can so if anyone wants to set up a little souvenir shop or whatever for the festival go for it! I think that's totally cool!

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited July 2023
    "yes thank you for the path, well done, amazing job,
    give yourself a raise"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    Congrats, that is a nice thing.
  • Queen_MumQueen_Mum Posts: 95
    Awesome idea Larisa, and fantastic support from the 'dark Lady' M ...

*cookie hugs* 
    *A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Well done, Maybe ask her where NL is? You seem to be able to illicit responses. ty