Hows roof been for you all?

Been runnin it alot again 2-3 times a day with 3 toons with max luck. Before when i did it before event i would usually get something every time. No cameo in 2 weeks of doing this and best I have gotten total is 1 pair of minax sandies. No Hawkwinds. Someone break it?! heh

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 914
    Can I ask how you manage to run 3 chars in there?   I have enough trouble keeping 1 char alive when I go with a group 
  • SaulGoodman1SaulGoodman1 Posts: 285
    Never had a good drop yet, but hope springs eternal
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,176
    Can I ask how you manage to run 3 chars in there?   I have enough trouble keeping 1 char alive when I go with a group 
    Pretty simple to do for the roof imo (the pain in the butt part is getting the rooms for those chars). Few different options you can use but I'd suggest using a tamer as your main toon that you are going to use and then bring 2 bards (one with peace mastery and other wit provo) to buff your tamer (and pets if you want to risk getting hit). Having 2 bards buff your tamer should make it so that you won't ever run out of mana and can actually use taming consume damage AND cast heal so your pet shouldn't have much issue with HP. 

Initial setup is easy enough. Park both bards at 1 corner and have your tamer lure the monster to another corner (invis when you get to the corner and make sure the boss is on your pet. Then run down your bards to be on screen with your tamer. If you position it right then your bards will be able to buff your tamer without even being on the same screen as the boss (ie out of harms way for Jou'nar). 

Depends how good you are with a sampire because you could also use that as your main (this makes it go much faster) and either use 2 bards, 1 bard 1 tamer, or 2 tamers. Using 2 tamers as support is pretty easy because you can actually just invis while your pet attacks. With 2 pets (especially a disco pet) and a sampire the bosses drop before you really need to heal them.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,213
    keven2002 said:
    Pretty simple to do for the roof imo (the pain in the butt part is getting the rooms for those chars). 

Roof was extremely easy. The quests are the sole reason i've only done it a couple times and refuse to do it again. I prefer things like champs, stand alone bosses like Cora or simple keys like Mel. If i want to kill stuff, a mind numbing puzzle beforehand will certainly dull the mood. 
  • PaladinBobPaladinBob Posts: 52
    Cameo drops removed from game. gotta be. and hawkwinds
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,176
    Cameo drops removed from game. gotta be. and hawkwinds
    how many times have you run it without a Cameo? It's been a very long time since I've actually worked the roof trying to get drops but at one point I was doing it 4-5 times a day with 2 chars and it still took me weeks maybe even a month before I would get a cameo. It's just how to RNG goes I think.
    alot 2-3 a day. 3 toons 6 times yesterday.lol
    i spose i was just having better luck before. usually got something had so many runs now with nodda