Shouldnt Fel have the better loot items?

crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
edited May 2018 in General Discussions
Shouldn't the bigger risk areas give a better reward? Why is shadow guard giving the best loot? Just saying...

Also, why is Shadow Guard end game but so easy? Especially compared to Doom

Comments

• InLorInLor Posts: 411
    Felucca comes with a 1000 luck boost, which does result in better items. Although I would like this to be reflected in the character sheet and confirmed too. @Misk ?
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    1000 luck bonus makes sense ok. But why do the best items only drop in tram?
  • KronalKronal Posts: 84
    Because that is where the majority of players prefer to play.
  • King_GregKing_Greg Posts: 248
    Shouldn't the bigger risk areas give a better reward? Why is shadow guard giving the best loot? Just saying...

Also, why is Shadow Guard end game but so easy? Especially compared to Doom

The Right template can do a full doom run in under 15 minutes. But it requires a decent investment into gear. Same cannot be said for all of shadowguard. IF they nerf pets being able to attack the bosses without spawning adds, shadowguard will actually become a little difficult. 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,090
    Did they remove Power Scrolls from Fel?  Who needs armor?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    And another give the dead facet more lures to bring in more sheep.  Fel is deader than the deadest shard so maybe we should just get rid of Fel all together.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited May 2018
    I hear the loot and drop rate at shadowguard is “doubly” good lately :p 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    InLor said:
    Felucca comes with a 1000 luck boost, which does result in better items. Although I would like this to be reflected in the character sheet and confirmed too. @ Misk ?

I've asked for it for years now, because those of us on Siege know this 1000 feluccan luck is merely a myth.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
    Yes nice idea
    we all hate hidden game mechanics designed to keep the veteran old guard in power.

how is a young/returning player supposed to know about the alleged better luck in fel?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

So to you @Mervyn these new players are unable to read or ask an intelligent question.  Did you just magically have all this knowledge about everything in UO.
    No I happened to have been around for years when the changes were introduced and read pages and pages of crappy stuff people posted on forums. I wouldn’t like to subject anyone to that. 

edited May 2018
    And look at you just adding more crap to crappy posts.  I bet if you asked Petra about all this she could tell you anything you want to know.
    Mervyn: 120 Fishing