Lasher and Charger mount question

The Charger mount in the store reads it will go back to statue form in your pack.
The Lasher (unicorn) does not state the same.
Is Lasher a statue mount also that will return to my pack when dismissed ?

Comments

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    It's not. Once the Lasher is inititally summoned, you'll need to keep it in your stables.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Only the charger of the Fallen is a statue mount, Lasher and Windrunner are insta-bond pets that will not become a statue when you dismount. I have always thought they should not be the same price as the statue is much more convenient.
  • TamhraTamhra Posts: 24
    Thank you both for your answers.
    I wanted a mount I could put in my pack, as I fish a lot, so it would be more helpful.
    So... Charger it is  :)
  • InLorInLor Posts: 411
    edited May 2018
    I actually think all these store mounts should dismount into statuette form. And yes, as @jaytin says, it's strange the price is the same.  I actually bought a Charger first and later a Windrunner, and I was not amused the latter wasn't a statuette. Sure, it says so somewhere in the long description that it isn't, but after buying a Charger, it's pretty natural to expect the others to be the same, especially given the same price of them all.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I would have bought two Windrunners if they had been statuettes, not worth the hassle for me as they are though.