Huntmaster Contest

DragonStone and Non factors guilds along with the Fens and the Governor Of Moonglow are hosting a contest for the two following creatures:

The POLAR BEAR HUNTING PERMIT

1ST PRIZE - 10 MIL
2nd PRIZE - 7 MIL
3RD PRIZE - 5 MIL

----------------------------------------------

NEXT CREATURE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE AS A TEAM EFFORT SO AT LEAST A TEAM OF TWO OR MORE WHEN YOU TURN IN THIS ONE BE SURE TO HAVE PERMIT IN A BAG AN A BOOK NAMING YOUR TEAM MEMBERS *MUST BE TURNED IN AS A TEAM OF AT LEAST TWO*

1ST PRIZE - 25 MIL
2ND PRIZE - 14 MIL
3RD PRIZE - 10 MIL

Permits much be dated between June 20 till July 5 turn in at Perrins Luna house mailbox *North East inside corner inside Luna Walls house owned by Rock*
Jaden Rain

Comments

• Second creature is the Allosaurus

Jaden Rain
  • I will say this there are three tied for first place for the polar bear , which normally I just have those roll and go 1st, 2nd, 3rd but I am going to include more in winning this time, now I cant everytime but this time I had a great Donation for this so those three will roll for first and the other 2 will be given an amount as consilation prize then there are two tied for 2nd and Ill do thos ethe same, they will roll one will get 2nd prize an the other a consilation prize and so on for third place

No Ties for Allosaurus  and each char who entered either contest and didnt win will get a mil gold per char for their money they had tied up in permits so be sure to show up if you entered

Meet in Moonglow Friday night to hear winners called out and to roll if you show up I will hand out the mil gold to each char who entered *per char not per permit* of those who didnt place as winners, If you can not meet please contact me

Jaden Rain