Meet up in Moonglow / Three Legged Race first place wins 40 mil

Written by Shae DragonClaw:

Settling into my new home I have accepted the challenges left behind from the previous Governor of Moonglow. Actually, the city wasn’t in turmoil, it had actually thrived out from under the restrictions of the King. The mages had gotten the Lycaeum in order and the city's coffers were up. All an all the city was in great shape. The Governor of Vesper had requested a loan of some artwork, and our alliance with Vesper was intact. There had been a visit from the Witches of the Fens and they had requested and alliance with the Fens, and in return they asked also of possible schooling for newer members of their witch's council which seemed in order. A small group of Druids from Yew also wished to make use of the schooling and would soon make visits to Moonglow regularly. Now the only problem was to persuade the women the former Governor had brought to the city that filled our Inns to return to wherever they came from. Life would be wonderful here.

Speaking with the Zoo Keeper, i noticed as he spoke, he smelt as if he has a nip or two of ale before he came to work this morning. I will have to keep my eye on this situation, eventually I may need to bring in a new Zookeeper. Next stop, the telescope, arriving at the tent where the ledger was kept, I make small talk with Selcius and Willebrord the Astronomer's of Moonglow. Looking through the ledger I notice the book was not full 320 found and named constellations out of a possibility of 1000 as foreseen.

Last stop for today The Academy of Art, to properly thank the artists for their lovely work.

Moonglow June 23, 2023 , Friday, 7:00 pm est Meet at City Hall behind Moonglow bank, drinks will be served and Shae will give city titles to those wishing one. A race around the Town Square ( let’s say a three legged race) winner of the race will receive 40 mil plenty of time before other activities of the evening
Jaden Rain

Comments

• Tonight
    Jaden Rain
    • The Race turned out ok , not many there glad we waited for some to show up and in doing so was easier to explain the race to just a few and they were great and listened. So in the long run it probably actually started about same time had it turned out with a lot of people that would have had to explain few times and get all lined up

First place won 40 mil / a Trophy / and a Dragon Cannon ……Second place won 20 mil / a Trophy / and a Dragon Cannon …… Third place won a Trophy / and a Dragon Cannon……. Fourth place won a Dragon Cannon  CONGRATS and watch City Criers for more events
    • ~by Shae DragonClaw

Jaden Rain