Minoc Town Hall

DruDru Posts: 3
edited June 2023 in Catskills
*posted on all Boards and in all the taverns throughout the city-states within King BlackThorn's realm*

Greetings Citizens

“Necessity is the mother of invention… except in Minoc, where it’s all in a day’s work.”

Come to the Town of Minoc on Thursday the 29th of June from 7-8pm by the Eastern Sun to meet the new Governor; Shamian Re and discuss her term's upcoming agenda. The items following are open to discussion:

Minoc's re-ratification, confirmation of official boundary lines
The Troublesome Docks and unsettling drainage canals
The Ban of Vampires and Criminals within the jurisdiction of Minoc
Maritime Trade Contract
Tribunal Consideration

Let it be known that ONLY Minoc Citizen's Comments will be taken into consideration. I am choosing to follow the King's recent tyrannical approach to Government. I cannot use brute force to drive you out, but I will be led by the citizens of Minoc on this occasion. Unlike the King I will listen to all who attend without punishment for their exercising of free speech. Proof of citizenship might be required so please bring your papers [ Loyalty Title Tags]

Your newest Governor and former Adminstrative Assistant to Lady Uba Ptah Mun, Mercantile Minister
Lady Shamian Re, Baroness

Comments

• DruDru Posts: 3
    OOC (Out of Character) 
    The City Buff Change is up for discussion first

• DruDru Posts: 3
    * bump *

This is tonight. Appointments can be made if you are unable to attend. DM or holler in Gen Chat in-game to find me