Will there be another design contest?

I was on TC yesterday and noticed in the house placement tool there is a "contest" option. But maybe that's old... Anyone know if there will be another Castle / Keep design contest, and if so, when?

Comments

• MorganneMorganne Posts: 3
    Very nice! So builds can happen any time and don't get wiped when the server does?
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 247
    edited October 2023
    Again, I would love to see a new home building contest on TC soon. However, if the placement of the building plots runs like at the moment, I see myself getting the crisis again ;)....

For 3 days now I'm trying to place a simple 18 x 18 plot for a design on a relatively large, free area without visible obstacles, on which a castle would easily fit - countless attempts fail due to unrecognizable obstacles and the ground refuses to accept even simple 7x7 plots or small houses there ...

@Mesanna @Kyronix
    That's not how it works as intended ;)... I actually get much more the impression that thanks to some not further known Cry-Baby, which again did not fit with the new Idocs very many others here again the game fun was spoiled. This Cry-Baby has probably long sought the distance from boredom again, after it was "gebauchpinselt (belly-stroking)", but leaves content. This yes- but very highly frustrating and not motivating result for creative people remains. Even if it's not a contest yet, but undo this aggravated plot-placing. Thank you!

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,403
    This ^^^