{ "Code": 403, "Exception": "You don't have permission to do that.", "Class": "Gdn_UserException" }

DevinousDevinous Posts: 3
I am not sure if I can even post this....   I have a sub now - can I please post?

Comments

• DevinousDevinous Posts: 3
    Just trying to ask how you get anything out of your test center bank but when I try and post I get this.

{ "Code": 256, "Exception": "Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'Emailed' at row 1|Gdn_Database|Query|insert GDN_Activity \n(`ActivityUserID`, `HeadlineFormat`, `RecordType`, `RecordID`, `Route`, `Data`, `NotifyUserID`, `Emailed`, `Notified`, `Story`, `Photo`, `ActivityTypeID`, `DateInserted`, `InsertUserID`, `InsertIPAddress`, `DateUpdated`) \nvalues (:ActivityUserID, :HeadlineFormat, :RecordType, :RecordID, :Route, :Data, :NotifyUserID, :Emailed, :Notified, :Story, :Photo, :ActivityTypeID, :DateInserted, :InsertUserID, :InsertIPAddress, :DateUpdated)", "Class": "Gdn_ErrorException" }
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i think it happens when you put a question mark in the thread title under test centre sub forum"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,052
    https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/gameplay/test-center-commands-and-resources/

You just grab items and drag them out after you say bank?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,002
    This happens when you get logged out after starting a post